Learn psychological approaches for optimal rock climbing from author and climbing coach Don McGrath in Rifle Mountain Park with Glenwood Climbing Guides.
Mental Training Clinic
Learn the theory – Get hands-on practice
Vertical Mind author Don McGrath, will teach you:
– The Mindsets required for high-performance climbing
– How to reduce anxiety prior to and during climbing
– How to stay calm when required
– How to get amped up when required
– How to stay in the moment when climbing
– How to find Flow in your climbing
Where: Rifle Mountain Park, Rifle, CO When: Saturday June 24th, 2017 9:00am to 4:00pm
Only 10 spots exist for this information packed clinic based on the best seller Vertical Mind
Cost: $97 per person.
Call 970-319-0656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Hear what people had to say about their Vertical Mind Clinic with Glenwood Climbing Guides:
“Thanks again for putting on the mental training workshop. It gave me such confidence, and thus let me utilize the strength I know I have. I was amazed how quickly I saw results and with such little effort! You are a wonderful instructor, being constructive, supportive, and provide a sense of ease. The day after the workshop I went out to Rocky Mountain National Park to boulder, and managed to send my second V6 ever (which was my max grade from last season) and another V5. One week later I sent my first V7! I attribute my rapid improvement to your workshop. I just can’t thank you enough.”
– Emma M. from the first ever Vertical Mind Workshop in Rifle, Colorado in August 2014